Sample Sale of Kids Bora Moccasins Sandals - Terracotta
298.500,00 Sale • Save
Welcome to the first Andien X Pyopp Barefoot Sandals Shoes collections: Kids BORA! The meaning of Bora in Sanskrit is brave. To be brave is to have courage. Those are all certainly words Andien Aisyah would love to be associated with her son, Kawa, and so do we. We do really hope these barefoot shoes could accompany your kids to always have courage in every adventure they face each day.
Our barefoot shoes are designed to achieve barefoot walking feel to support:
- a piece of light and thin rubber sole for outsole to provide better grip & traction,
- eco vegetable-tan leather for insole,
- 100% genuine leather for upper shoes,
- the wide toe box, zero drop heel, and the whole flexible construction is designed to support natural foot development,
- styled with holes for more air circulations (perfect for the sweaty little feet!),
- styled with four pieces of handmade leather tassels,
- completed with elastic opening for an easy on and off.
The shoes will stretch and form according to each unique little foot, facilitating longer lasting wear for the minis. All genuine natural leather is intended to be worn without socks as it breaths naturally.