Chiru Moccasins - Turquoise
This product is preordered, would be shipped in 3-5 days.
Meet CHIRU, #AndienXPyoppBarefootShoes vol. 02: CHIRU, a name originated from Indian that means freedom! When we become parent, it is a natural instinct to have fear over our children that they might get hurt. But researchers are discovering that kids need more than supervised exercise: they need freedom. Kids need to experience the world firsthand in order to learn and grow, to prepare them for life, to reach their own stars, and find their own happiness.
Our barefoot shoes are designed to achieve barefoot walking feel to support:
- a piece of light and thin rubber sole for outsole to provide better grip & traction,
- genuine vegetable-tan leather for insole,
- 100% genuine leather for upper shoes,
- the wide toe box, zero drop heel, and the whole flexible construction is designed to support natural foot development,
- styled with holes for more air circulations (perfect for the sweaty little feet!),
- styled with four pieces of handmade leather tassels,
- completed with elastic opening for an easy on and off.
The shoes will stretch and form according to each unique little foot, facilitating longer lasting wear for the minis. All genuine natural leather is intended to be worn without socks as it breaths naturally.